Though history has contested whether Betsy Ross actually made the first American flag or not, the first flag was indeed the 13 Star Flag. Francis Hopkinson was given credit for its design. The flag passed the Second Continental Congress on June 14th 1777, a date we would come to celebrate as, "Flag Day".
The 13 Star Flag Stencil is perfect for giving your next custom paint project that Patriotic touch!!!
- Multiple size options: 4" Wide, 6" Wide
- Left & Right facing variants;
- "Right" Variant, the "Union" or star field is on the Right, and the stripes are on the left as you look at it.
- "Left" Variant, the "Union" or star field is on the Left, and the stripes are on the right as you look at it.
- Machine cut for clean lines and professional results
- Heat resistant vinyl is great for flash curing & low temp bake cycles
- Low Tach Adhesive (Non-reusable paint mask) prevents underspray
- Stencils are perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid and Electro Etching, and More!
- Stencils comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.