Though history has contested whether Betsy Ross actually made the first American Flag or not, the first flag was indeed the 13 Star Flag. Francis Hopkinson was given credit for its design. The flag passed the Second Continental Congress on June 14th 1777, a date we would come to celebrate as, "Flag Day".
The 13 Star Flag Tattered Stencil is perfect for giving your next custom paint project that Patriotic touch!!!
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencil is 4" Wide
- Left & Right Facing;
- "Right" Variant, the "Union" or star field is on the Right, and the stripes are on the left as you look at it.
- "Left" Variant, the "Union" or star field is on the Left, and the stripes are on the right as you look at it.
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
- Stencil comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.