Aircraft Shark Teeth Stencils are part of our popular Warbird Collection. These stencils are designed for giving your warplane themed projects the iconic Shark Teeth or Tiger Teeth nose art! Our Shark Teeth Stencil A features the "Upturned" mouth.
- Pistol and Rifle Sizes Available
- CCW- Designed for most small CCW sized pistols - 40mm Wide.
- Pistol- Designed for medium and full size pistols - 55mm Wide.
- AR15- Designed for AR15 mag wells - 65mm Wide
- Shotgun- Designed for the pump of common shotguns - 134mm Wide
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
- Stencil comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.
The stencils come with two variants. The first is the design in its entirety which works well for two toned projects. The second, is the design in a 3 part stencil which gives you all the components needed to mask off multiple colors such as the White teeth and eye, the Red Tongue, and the Black Outline.
Directions for best results,
2 Tone -
- Spray color desired for mouth (usually Black)
- Apply full stencil (mouth, teeth, eyes)
- Spray main color of project
- Remove stencils
Multi Tone -
- Spray White
- Apply Stencil for the teeth and whites of the eyes
- Spray Red for the tongue
- Apply tongue stencil
- Spray Black
- Apply remaining stencils (eyes and mouth outline)
- Spray the rest of the project as desired
- Remove stencils