The Army Air Corps originated from the Army Air Service and was the military aviation service of the United States of America from 1926 to 1941 when it became the Army Air Forces and eventually the United States Air Force in 1947. The first national insignia was adopted in May of 1917 depicting a White Star with a center Red dot inside Circumscribed in a Blue Circle. Due to concerns about mistaken identity with enemy aircraft, the Army Air Corps decided to go with a Red, Blue, and White Roundel similar to the other allied powers, for all aircraft operating in Europe.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Multiple size options; .75" Wide, 1" Wide, 1.5" Wide, 2" Wide, 3" Wide.
- The stencils comes with main roundel which works great for two tone work, as well as a solid mask. This mask is sized to cover the full insignia for use on multi color projects.
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
- Stencil comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.