BDU (Battle Dress Uniform), was the camouflage pattern worn by the United States Armed Forces from the 1980's until the mid 2000's. BDU style camouflage patterns and derivatives are still widely utilized throughout the world.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12". Each sheet contains the varying shapes corresponding to each individual layer of the camouflage pattern.
- Pistol- Contains 3 sheets 7" x 12". Each sheet contains the varying shapes corresponding to each individual layer of the camouflage pattern.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results,
- Spray darkest color base coat (Matte Black)
- Apply stencil 1 camouflage shapes
- Spray lightest color (Woodland Tan)
- Apply stencil 2 camouflage shapes
- Spray 2nd darkest color (Woodland Brown)
- Apply stencil 3 camouflage shapes
- Spray 2nd lightest color (Woodland Green)
- Remove all camouflage stencils