The use of the snake in American History can be traced back to the great Benjamin Franklin and his famous "Join Or Die" publication in 1751.
"I recollected that her eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids—She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance.—She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage." ~ Benjamin Franklin
It is likely here, that the Gadsden Flag drew its inspiration for the "Don't Tread On Me" snake. Our DTOM Snake A Stencils are a unique variation of this powerful symbol.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Multiple size options.
- Individual sizes; 1" Wide, 1.5" Wide, 2" Wide
- Multi pack option 7" x 11" contains; 8 - 2.25" Wide, & 5 - 1.75" Wide.
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
- Stencil comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.