Duck Hunter Camouflage is the name generally applied to patterns consisting of varying colors of large, irregular spots on a solid background. The pattern can be traced back to spot patterns used by the US in World War II. Many variations of the original pattern were reproduced from the 1960's until the late 1990's. These patterns were marketed mostly as hunting apparel. The name, "Duck Hunter Camouflage" came from its early appeal to Duck Hunters. Many nations have adopted variations of the pattern over the course of its existence.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 2 sheets 7" x 12".
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results,
- Spray darkest color base coat
- Apply Stencil Shapes
- Spray 2nd color
- Apply Stencils (Focus on medium shapes)
- Spray 3rd color
- Apply Stencils (Fill in holes)
- Spray 4th color (Lightest)
- Remove all camouflage stencils