East German Strichtarn was developed in East Germany as an "all seasons" camouflage pattern and utilized from 1965-1990.
- Machine cut for clean lines and professional results
- Heat resistant vinyl is great for flash curing & low temp bake cycles
- Low Tach Adhesive (Non-reusable paint mask) prevents underspray
- Stencils are perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, and More!
* Note: The stencil shapes in both packs are the same scale.
Directions for best results
- Spray base coat (Dark Olive Drab Green)
- Apply stencil shapes
- Spray 2nd color (Light Olive Drab Green)
- Remove all camouflage stencils