Flecktarn Camouflage, also known as Fleckentarn, is a disruptive camouflage coming in 3, 4, 5, and 6 color variants. The development of Flecktarn dates back to Germany in WWII, however the modern configuration wasn't widely introduced until 1990 when Germany was re-united after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Today, many variations of the pattern are used by military's around the world.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 3 sheets 7" x 12".
- Stencils are packed with all the shapes needed to lay out the pattern in any of the standard configurations; 3, 4, 5, and 6 color.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results,
- Spray Black color base coat
- Apply stencil shapes (keep them grouped)
- Spray Red color -Apply stencil shapes
- Spray Grey color -Apply stencil shapes
- Spray Yellow or Medium Green color (depends on the effect, country of origin, or year of pattern you are trying to replicate)
- Apply stencil shapes -Spray Green color
- Remove all camouflage stencils