Irish DPM Camouflage also referred to as "Paddyflage", is a four color pattern of Black, Reddish Brown, and Olive Green shapes on a Light Olive background. The pattern began official use by the Permanent Defense Force (PDF) in March of 2000. The pattern has no relation to the well known British DPM Pattern.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 2 sheets 7" x 12".
- Irish DPM is a repeating pattern that uses very few shapes. This stencil pack contains many samples of each shape allowing you to accurately layout a similarly repeating pattern.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results
- Spray base coat (Black)
- Apply camouflage stencils (Sparingly)
- Spray second color (Brown)
- Apply camouflage stencils
- Spray third color (Light Green)
- Apply camouflage stencils (Largest Stencils)
- Spray final color (Medium/Dark Green)
- Remove all camouflage stencils