In 480 B.C. the forces of the Persian Empire under King Xerxes, numbering, according to Herodotus, two million men, bridged the Hellespont and marched in their myriads to invade and enslave Greece. Two memorials remain today at Thermopylae. Upon the modern one, called the Leonidas Monument in honor of the Spartan King who fell there, engraved on a marble slab is his response to Xerxes' demand that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas' reply was two words: "MOLON LABE" (mo-lone lah-ve).
- Multiple size options; 5" Wide, 7" Wide
- Machine cut for clean lines and professional results
- Heat resistant vinyl is great for flash curing & low temp bake cycles
- Low Tach Adhesive (Non-reusable paint mask) prevents underspray
- Stencils are perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid and Electro Etching, and More!
- Stencil comes Un-Weeded allowing you the option to use the positive or negative components for your application.
- We recommend utilizing Transfer Tape for ease of use.