Rhodesian Brushstroke is a 3 color disruptive camouflage pattern most notably used by the Rhodesian Security Forces, Rhodesian Army, and the British South Africa Police. The pattern uses high contrast shapes and uses strokes to create implied gradients. It saw combat in the Rhodesian Brush War, the Mozambican Civil War, and the Second Congo War.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 2 sheets 7" x 12".
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results,
- Spray base coat (Green)
- Apply stencil shapes from sheets 1 - 2
- Spray 2nd color (Brown)
- Apply stencil shapes from sheets 3 - 6
- Spray 3rd color (Tan)
- Remove all camouflage stencils