Riptile® Camouflage is a multidimensional disruptive camouflage pattern.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12". 5 full sheets of "Rips", and 1 Sheet of "Mesh".
- Pistol- Contains 2 sheets 7" x 12". 1.5 sheets of "Rips", and 0.5 Sheet of "Mesh".
- The "Mesh" pattern is intended to be utilized in a "re-usable" manner as if it were a cloth mesh.
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Visit Riptile® Camouflage online at: www.riptilecamo.com or "Follow" Riptile® Camouflage on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! #riptilecamo
Directions for best results,
- Spray base coat (the color you want to appear inside the "rips")
- Lay mesh down and spray second color throughout surfaces. Utilize the stencil mesh as if it were a cloth type mesh. We recommend "dumbing" down the adhesiveness on your workbench, tekmat, pants, etc.
- Apply camouflage stencils
- Spray third color
- Outline camouflage stencils with the 4th (darkest) color.
- Remove all camouflage stencils