Russian Partizan Camouflage Pattern first emerged around 2004. The pattern is heavily influenced by the WWII German SS Oak leaf Pattern. The pattern is popular with Russian Special Operations troops.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 2 sheets 7" x 12".
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!