The Vietnam Tiger Stripe Camouflage Pattern first emerged in the 1960's in South East Asia. The pattern features bold black stripes over a background comprising of dark green & dull brown with tan trace elements.
- Pistol and Rifle Packs Available
- Rifle- Contains 6 sheets 7" x 12".
- Pistol- Contains 3 sheets 7" x 12".
- Perfect for use on Firearms, Airsoft & Paintball Weapons, Tumbler Cups, and More!!!
- Stencils are machine cut on High Quality, Heat Resistant, Low Tach Adhesive Vinyl, Non Reusable Paint Mask
- Perfect for use with Cerakote, DuraCoat, KG Gunkote, Krylon, Acid Etching, Polymer Stippling, and More!
Directions for best results,
- Spray darkest color base coat (Matte Black)
- Apply camouflage stencils (Largest/ Long Shapes)
- Spray 2nd lightest color (Tiger Stripe Brown)
- Apply camouflage stencils (Smallest shapes)
- Spray lightest color (Woodland Tan)
- Apply camouflage stencils (larger shapes that correspond with previously applied smaller shapes)
- Spray 2nd lightest color (Tiger Stripe Green)
- Remove all camouflage stencils